Ult1m8 n00b
Beginner
Beginner
Retired
Rank Points: 0
Title: yes

Re: [FIXED] Master Server Instability

Postby Ult1m8 n00b » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:28 pm

thelegend2 wrote:So bad to hear that a game capable of so much just gone astray is there any possibility of this game coming online [-cry-]

Little to none. Devs had discussed at one point that all assets, through some method or another wouldn't be used as open source. Your best bet would probably be to find another fan game out there with similar goals and features. If you can't find any that matches you'd probably have to get a group of friends together and make a game yourselves, but that is a colossal undertaking, as any of the old devs can tell ya. However, in the future, the old team could come back to it, but they've got a few projects they're working on already so it won't be anytime soon.

Vitor Smirelli wrote:The game is over ??? Anyway, I'll be anxious to play if it happens again! Would you like to know if you have any new Pokémon projects?
Please do not let the Pokémon spirit die too !!!

There are some other fan projects still out there, Pokemon Destiny, Worlds, and those are just the ones on indiedb, there are still options though I'm pretty sure none of them will end up the exact same way that Legacy was going.
thelegend2
Focus: Trainer
Region: Kanto
Title: Pokemon Master

Postby thelegend2 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:14 pm

Ult1m8 n00b wrote:Little to none. Devs had discussed at one point that all assets, through some method or another wouldn't be used as open source. Your best bet would probably be to find another fan game out there with similar goals and features. If you can't find any that matches you'd probably have to get a group of friends together and make a game yourselves, but that is a colossal undertaking, as any of the old devs can tell ya. However, in the future, the old team could come back to it, but they've got a few projects they're working on already so it won't be anytime soon.

i don't often like any game easily cuz i have a 13 hours of job i read the forum that ur assets were accidentally transferred to endie can u try to rebuild the 3d models and meshes and i will promote and advertise this game for free pls try to agree the DEV team to run this game again i'm also a hobbyist graphic designer but i used to design 3d models and 3d Animation but i only used to design 3d models for game mods only i used to design guns and vehicles only it will take some time for me to design a Character and clothes i design mostly interface if i get time for it i usually design themes from windows here is my work - https://thelegend2-designs.blogspot.in and try to re build the website interactive and good looking if you make this game online again so that any one is redirected here finds this game very interactive and fun to play please try to agree them if not please terminate this website its of no use [-cry-] [-cry-]
Ult1m8 n00b
Beginner
Beginner
Retired
Title: yes

Postby Ult1m8 n00b » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Well, the team probably hasn't logged on here ever since they quit working on this project, but they have set up a chat in this tool called Discord, you can join them here https://discord.gg/pStPtHn there you can reach them directly, maybe even see if you can help out with the projects they're working on now.

Return to “News”